To help make your rental experience a breeze, please take a moment to read through our rental procedures. You can also view or download a pdf version below.
If you have any questions, feel free to call, text or email us.
(Note: If you're renting a snowmobile from us, you can also read our snowmobile damage waiver here.)
We've streamlined our rental process to let you complete all forms prior to your arrival, which allows us to get you on your rental much faster.
1. Be aware that not knowing your additional party members names and emails could add an additional half hour at check-in.
2. When booking we ask that you book for only those you are paying for. If you book the rental, you will be the one paying for them. We do not split reservations. If you are not paying for their rental, you must have them complete their own reservation.
3. You will receive a set of rental forms during the online booking process. (If you do not receive the forms immediately after booking, please send us an email through our Contact Page.)
4. Please ensure you have all rental forms filled out prior to arriving. If they are not filled out prior to your arrival, it could add an additional half-hour to your check-in.
5. We ask that you fill out the forms on your own personal device, and we will have a QR code available for you to scan as you enter our office.
6. Fuel – Our rentals are full when you check them out. We expect them back full of fuel. If they are not full when returned, we will charge you for the fuel. Please utilize only 91 Octane/Premium fuel when filling up the snowmobiles, ATVs and UTVs.
7. Oil for snowmobiles – We provide the oil for all of our snowmobiles. We ask that if you rent multiple days, bring the snowmobile back every two days and we will fill the oil.
8. Rental Day – The rental day begins at 8:00 A.M. on the first day of your rental. They must be returned by 5:00 P.M. on the last day of your rental. If you have them rented multiple days, you may keep them where you’re staying.
9. Late Fee – If the rental is not returned by 5:00 P.M. on the last day of your rental there will be a minimum charge of $200.00 to your account. If the snowmobile is not returned by 6:00 P.M. on the last day of your rental we will call the West Yellowstone Police Department and request Search and Rescue to look for you.
10. Recovery Fee – If we have to send out technicians to retrieve the rental due to damage or getting into a situation where you cannot get out of, there will be a minimum charge of $200.00 added to your account.
We are launching a new program in the reservations this year to offer some discounted snowmobile rentals during non-peak dates. Please look through the dates in the rentals sections and see if one of those dates may benefit you and save money.
We no longer offer delivery to Island Park. However, you are welcome to rent from us and either ride the trails back to where you are staying or trailer your rentals if you have access to one.
Visit us in winter and we'll set you up to enjoy our world-class snowmobile trails. We have everything you need under one roof!
Have a family fun adventure while taking in the natural beauty that surrounds West Yellowstone! You'll create great memories and have a wonderful time!
Electric bikes allow you to enjoy nature quietly. You can also climb the highest summits without being in the best shape or letting the altitude slow you down.
We have the best emergency gear and warmest winter clothing in town! And it's available to everyone whether you're renting our sleds or have your own.