Little or no experience riding snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs or electric bikes? No problem! You’re in good hands at Highmark.
Whether you’re a beginner or it’s been a while since you’ve ridden, at Highmark Rentals, we understand that as an inexperienced rider you’re probably wondering…
1. Can I (and my loved ones) handle these machines?
2. How will we know where to go?
3. Do we need a guide?
4. What sort of gear do we need?
5. Which snowmobile, ATV, UTV or electric bike should we choose?
And because we understand the unique needs of our inexperienced riders, we’re happy to give you the special attention you deserve.
So, to answer your questions…
1. Can you handle these machines? – Yes! We can assure you that we’ll put your mind at ease by getting you set up with the right equipment for everyone in your group and make sure you feel confident and ready to enjoy the trails.
2. How will we know where to go? – West Yellowstone is surrounded by a vast system of excellent, well-marked trails, and we will provide you with a detailed map that’s extremely easy to follow. The map clearly shows each intersection with corresponding numbers so when you come to an intersection while out on the trails, you’ll immediately be able to see exactly where you are. We’ll also show you a few “must see” points on the map that you’ll want to check out.
3. Do we need a guide? – You really don’t need a guide because the trail system is very clearly laid out and well-marked. And, if for some unlikely reason, you were to feel lost, you can simply give us a call and we can usually determine where you are and tell you which way to go from there. (If you would still prefer to hire a guide for snowmobiling, we do have one we recommend and are happy to provide his information upon request.)
4. What sort of gear do we need? – We’ve got you covered there as well. Whether you’re riding snowmobiles, ATVs, UTVs or electric bikes, we have everything you need, and you’ll find our recommendations on the respective rental pages.
5. Which snowmobile, ATV, UTV or electric bike should we choose? – We’ve included descriptions for each model that will help you easily understand the differences between them and allow you to make informed choices. And if you’re still not quite sure or have any questions at all, simply contact us. We’re happy to answer all your questions and help you complete your reservation either through our online booking system or over the phone.
For electric bikes we only carry one model to choose from, so that makes things pretty easy.
Whatever your experience level is, our mission is to ensure you have the most enjoyment possible while visiting our area.
And with the special attention we give to our inexperienced riders, we’re here to help you and your loved ones have the trip of a lifetime with memories you will cherish for years to come.
Experience a different side of winter that most people don't get to see. Enjoy a real-life winter wonderland right here in West Yellowstone!
Have a family fun adventure while taking in the natural beauty that surrounds West Yellowstone! You'll create great memories and have a wonderful time!
Electric bikes allow you to enjoy nature quietly. You can also climb the highest summits without being in the best shape or letting the altitude slow you down.